To Syrinx Hiring Manager:
My education is in finance and my recent experience is both in software development and finance while consulting inside of several startups. I believe this, combined with my ability to effectively and efficiently organize and communicate, make me an ideal candidate for your company.
I think you will find my skillset and experience to be quite well-rounded and a solid match for many of the job requirements you have laid out in the Senior .NET Developer (Remote flexibility) position
- I have a proven track record by planning, architecting, developing, testing, deploying, running, monitoring, and optimizing many distributed, microservices based applications in the cloud for the past 6 years. This extends all the way from top to bottom, from the data stack to automated deployments using infrastructure as code. My portfolio has some examples of how I design.
- I am never one to overpromise and underdeliver. Ever.
- I have experience in all the clouds, and while I have the most experience in Azure due to the way Amazon is viewed in the e-commerce world, I believe the providers are similar enough for there to be much carryover to the others. In addition, in preparation for this opportunity, I have taken AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner training. I have not yet taken the test, but am confident I could do so in a small amount of time.
- I manage developers using Agile methodology (albeit scrum-less due to offshore time zone issues) and am familiar with organizing work into bite-size, time-sensitive sprints for myself and others.
- I spend nearly all of my time consuming and constructing APIs and User Interfaces.
- My most utilized data storage is MS Sql Server (2017/19).
If you want more information than I have provided in either my resume or this cover letter, please see my LinkedIn.
I look forward to the challenge. Thank you for your consideration.