To Titan School Solutions Hiring Manager:
I have always had a passion for the educational system and for learning in general (I am a regular on Pluralsight), and know that every bit of efficiency that can be gained through improving tools for educators will pay massive dividends in the form of smarter students. I also noticed that nutrition is a part of the package you offer, and I have a massive interest in food as well. My experience on the operations side of business also makes communicating with non-technical co-workers very natural.
I think you will find my skillset and experience to be quite well-rounded and a solid match for many of the job requirements you have laid out in the Senior Full Stack Developer position
- I have a proven track record by planning, architecting, developing, testing, deploying, running, monitoring, and optimizing many distributed, microservices based applications in the cloud for the past 6 years. This extends all the way from top to bottom, from the data stack to automated deployments using infrastructure as code. My portfolio has some examples of how I design.
- I am never one to overpromise and underdeliver. Ever.
- I have a demonstrated ability to organize and communicate effectively in a distributed work environment for the past 6 years.
- I am a polyglot programmer able to be productive in several languages. You have specifically called out ASP.Net Core / C#, which is my strongest backend framework, and I use it with Entity Framework and SQL Server (2017/19) as well.
- I have experience in all the clouds, and while I have the most experience in Azure, I believe the providers are similar enough for there to be much carryover to the others, with Azure and Google being the two closest (even in naming).
- I spend nearly all of my time consuming and constructing APIs and User Interfaces and I even have experience with Hangfire.
- I love to learn new things, and spend my free time watching courses on Pluralsight to ensure I stay up to date on best practices and learn new technologies.
If you want more information than I have provided in either my resume or this cover letter, please see my LinkedIn.
I look forward to the challenge. Thank you for your consideration.